Tuesday 23 October 2012


Filming
  
  Filming started off with an unexpected glitch when one of the actors pulled out on the day I was going to film, however in a great turn of luck the actor that had previously lined up to play the character of jack was now available so I asked him if he was able to film on Friday the 19th and he was.

   I had previously scheduled 4pm to film, however Vishal Bhudia who plays the character of jack was not able to make that time due to commitments with work so I resorted to pushing back filming to 4:30pm all of the actors were OK with this. I didn’t need them to bring multiple costumes because the film is only set over a couple of days in which the only real costume change is; a hoodie for jack to signal his suspension from the force, hoodie for Tyler played by Declan Hampton so jack doesn’t recognise him from a distance and the same for David played by James Bowes although the character of jack does not know him it still makes him look more shifty.

   I wasn’t actually able to start filming until 5pm due to one of the actors punctuality deficiency so when I started filming it was getting dark however this worked to my advantage as I was able to convey the gritty nature of the film better. In all I think filming was a resounding success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment