Wednesday 24 October 2012


Editing

   To edit my film trailer I will be using Windows movie maker, this is due to it being a program I already have installed on my laptop, it is also far easier to use than Adobe Premier pro and also I like the way it is laid out. This is all very useful because it works just as well as Adobe Premier pro but doesn't have the extortionate price tag.
  
I found editing relatively easy; this is probably due to the simplicity of Windows Movie maker. One of the main pieces of editing I did other than the simple cuts between scenes was putting it into black and white, I did this capture the essence of the film noir genre and I believe it has worked quite effectively.

    For the music of my trailer I have used a piece of music called Apocalypto. I believe it was the perfect fit for my trailer because it holds the intensity of the action in the trailer well, another advantage of that piece of music was it was the perfect length for where I planned it to start and stop. The music starts after Wilson says he must be eliminated and goes until the gunshot towards the end of the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment